With the launch of the European Championships drawing ever closer and the anticipation of spending every evening, over two and a half weeks, in front of the googlebox watching glorious football, what better time to think about your home cinema setup!
Home theatre setups can be either very average or extraordinary. If you’re striving to create memorable sporting nights for years to come, then consider your home cinema setup. We’ve also included some automation tips for integrating your control system, so you can really get the most out of your home theatre/media room.
For the avid sports fan, a home theatre offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in your passion. With the right setup, you can feel like you’re actually there, at the big game. Whether you’re throwing the ultimate European Championships Final party, or you want to be able to watch several games simultaneously, here are some ideas for creating the ideal home sports-viewing experience:
- Emulate the sports bar, with multiple flat screens, bar stools, and sports memorabilia
- Put up large murals of your favourite sports stadiums
- Give it a man cave feel with a bar, pool table, etc.
- Incorporate plenty of counter space (coffee tables, small tables, etc.) for snacks and drinks
- Automate your lights to flicker or create a colourful effect at the press of a button, when your team scores
- Allow family members to access your media library from anywhere in the house (so they don’t have to watch sports if they don’t want to)
- Broadcast multiple games on multiple screens
Complete Home Theatre Automation
Perhaps no-where else in your home has more potential for the power of automation than your home theatre/media room. Why not speak to one of the TechFit team today and explore how we can custom design a home cinema system that meets your ever need and style.
Having a really great home theatre setup, complete with home automation, makes these types of sporting occasions ones to remember. So grab some popcorn, curl up with the people you care about, and enjoy the match!
Contact TechFit today on (042) 942 0261 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org