This weekend the RDS will host one of the most popular exhibitions of the year – The Ideal Homes Show. Thousands of home builders, extension and renovators, upgraders and those of us just wanting a noisy will descend on the Ballsbridge to immerse ourselves in all things homey!
We will be sending along our team of smart lighting specialists to advise you on how best to illuminate your home in a cost effective, energy saving and design focussed way, to achieve an outstanding look for your home.
This year the Showhouse is the most popular feature in the event providing a myriad of ideas and design concepts to inspire you. The Showhouse is fitted out to the highest standards in interior design and will include a smart lighting control system, so you will be able to experience first-hand the many features and benefits that a smart lighting system can deliver.
Whether you want the perfect ambiance in every room, one-touch control, or just an effortless way to save energy, We have a simple solution to control every light in your home—from room to room, from your work place or from across the world!
- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Use motion sensors to provide hands-free illumination in the dark
- Turn off all lights with a single touch—except for the children’s nightlight
- Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied
- Want to change the mood in an instant? Use mood lighting to create ambiance in a room, giving exceptional focus, depth and contrast.
The smart lighting system we have chosen to install in the Showhouse is a Philips Dynalite system.
Philips Dynalite really does sets the standard in research and development – particularly in the area of energy management and sustainable lighting controls technologies. Just some of the features are set out below:
- Preset lighting control – This is more than just on/off lighting control. Dynalite controls allow you to create ambience and recall different lighting scenes to suit your mood and the occasion.
- Distributed control and monitoring – You can configure, control and monitor all the lights and system components from any point on the network and generate system status reports.
- Ease of installation and configuration – The DyNet system is easier to install and takes less time to configure than conventional systems.
- Flexibility in design – When layouts or control methods require modification, Envision software enables changes to be carried out by a simple reprogramming of the system.
- Energy savings – By using intelligent lighting systems, lighting is only used when needed. Natural light is harvested and supplementary lighting adjusted accordingly, resulting in optimized environmental performance and minimized operating and maintenance costs.
- Advanced integration into other systems – The Philips Dynalite range of integration devices and network gateways allows the DyNet system to be configured to work in conjunction with other systems, such as blinds, audio-visual, heating control and home automation systems.
- Increased lamp life – The Philips Dynalite soft start and surge-limiting voltage regulation technologies protect lamps and increases life span.
- Perfect LED dimming – Advanced technology from Philips Dynalite enables flicker-free dimming of LED lamps.
Our team of lighting specialists will be there to answer all your questions and to give you guidance with your lighting design and advice in terms of your chosen smart lighting system. Find us at the ShowHouse or speak to us at the Russcon Group stand – K52.
Bring along your plans and we will chat in more detail on the day. We very much look forward to meeting you.
Expert advice and inspiration for your smart home.
The Ideal Home Show, RDS Simmonscourt, Friday, 21st – Sunday, 23rd April, 2017.
Phone our team today (042) 942 0261
Email us your plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not checkout what else you can control with a Smart Home system on our Smart Home Solutions page.