As we approach mid-June, and schools begin closing for the summer holidays, we are all planning our summer escapes to relax and recharge the batteries. Whether you have chosen to holiday in Ireland and are praying for good weather, or you are planning an overseas trip to the sunshine, all of us will be getting organised for our upcoming departures.
When you’re sitting on the beach with your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand, you don’t want to spend a single moment wondering if you emptied the bin or if the lights you left on to deter would-be burglars are safe. As important as it is to be prepared with everything you need for your trip, it’s just as important to be certain things at home are taken care of while you’re away.
Smart home technology gives you the peace of mind you need to know that your home is safe and secure in your absence. There are so many conveniences and security features available to allow you to fully relax and enjoy your break away.
- Check which lights are on at the house
- Check the status of your security system and view live security video
- Make adjustments to your heating controller
- Set up temporary security codes if anyone needs to get in your house
- Adjust the blinds day or night
- Control your music system remotely
- Set up a “mockupancy” scene that turns on lights at randomised times. That way it will look like there’s someone in the house (even if you’re in a different time zone).
- Security alerts
- Perimeter security, so if someone breaks this beam you will receive a message to your smartphone, giving you a chance to immediately check your CCTV video and if necessary, notify the authorities before an intruder even gets to your home.
- With one touch control, you can initiate a “going away” scene: simultaneously all the lights in your home turn off, your doors lock automatically, your security system arms itself, and the heating control is adjusted to your pre-set “Holiday mode”. Farewell home, hello relaxation and peace of mind!
And much, much more….
When you integrate your security system with a home automation system it provides you with an entirely new layer of security. Why not contact our team today to discover how we can help you to protect your home with smart home technology. The benefits are infinite – allowing you to relax and enjoy your well-deserved time with your family this summer.
To speak to one of the TechFit team with regards to your smart security system and your home automation needs –
Tel: (042) 942 0261 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org