In business today time is money, so investing in your boardroom will bring you much more in return. Few would refute that you have to spend money to make money and no longer is it enough to invest in a nice polished boardroom table and plush leather chairs. Businesses are now recognising the fact that it is necessary to invest in the technical infrastructure of their boardrooms, yes to impress their biggest customers, but also from a business efficiency perspective.
So how do you use technology to turn your meeting room into a highly productive collaborative environment?
- Select the setup of the room with the touch of a button…conversation, presentation, video conference and more.
- As soon as the lights dim, the blinds go down to create the perfect atmosphere for your presentation.
- Modify the backlighting, select which PC to display on the projector, bring up the volume to the perfect level, all with one touch, reducing calls to your IT department for assistance.
- Impress your colleagues, customers and partners with one-touch scenes that dim or raise the lights, and change the background music.
- Integrate audio and video-conferencing systems into one easy-to-use experience.
- Choose to manage the system from an elegant touch screen or an app on your tablet or smart phone.
In an automated boardroom or conference room, lower a screen, dim the lights, connect to an office from another continent, turn on a projector or display your presentation in one touch. Smart technology can provide systems to eliminate all the technical headaches and allows you to get down to business.
Making the initial investment in boardroom technology can seem like a costly endeavour. But keep in mind that an investment into more effective meetings can have big payoffs for your company in terms of increased productivity and more efficient group collaborations. Who in business isn’t interested in achieving those objectives?
TechFit are authorised Crestron and Control4 automation installers for both commercial and residential projects. TechFits’ state-of-the-art systems allow you to fully control your business or home with smart wiring, boardroom AV, home cinema systems, surround sound music systems, HD TV distribution, remote heating control, CCTV, alarms and security systems, electric gates and intercoms, energy saving lighting and the very best in audio visual systems.
Speak to one of the TechFit team today about your boardroom AV system requirements:
Tel: (042) 942 0261 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or why not take a look at our “Commercial” technology page: